Wednesday 7 March 2012

id rather feel sad about you then not know why im feeling sad. sorry an everything

this is me and sam being cats. we did this with black pro marker. didnt come off fully for days

i have done a ton of work which i need to upload. everyone say hi and b nice




These are all the things I have written down in my diary this week:
The man on the seat next to me got up and waited by the door to get off. I sat down on his seat. I feel  weird sitting on a seat someone else has warmed.  I move around a little and think about the man who is waiting by the door

You don’t like the world as much as I do. I really like the world.

I dont like it. When someone tells me my shoelaces are undone and then stares at me till I do them up I feel compelled to do so. It happened today. An old man in Peckham kept saying “hey, hey, hey”.



I am falling apart. Please collect my pieces and send them to this address:  SE1 2JH
as far as i know thats HM Belfast's address and it would be kind of you.








"so, what would your plan be in a zombie apocalypse"

"idk I'd probably kill myself"

handwriting is so sad. everything is spelt wrong. i wanted to write  but i have no idea how you go about grammar and commas. commas are a big problem i think


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
studying BA illustration at camberwell college of arts (1st year) hi how r u
Powered by Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Prometheus Wishes His Liver Wouldnt Grow Back
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com